WHO WE ARE
Heartland Educational Consortium is a K-12 public school agency providing educational services to six small and rural school districts in central Florida.
We equip our districts with resources and build collaboration in order to support schools and teachers, ensuring that all children receive the best possible education.
WHAT WE DO
We identify shared resources, support high-quality teachers, provide supports for transformational leaders, and build collaboration across all districts/levels.
We accomplish these objectives through:
- Role-alike Professional Learning Communities (PLC's)
- Professional Development for Teachers and Leaders
- Legislative Technical Assistance
- Enrichment Opportunities for Students
- Rural Economic Development Support
- Tri-Consortia Collaboration
WHY WE DO IT
We believe students in our small and rural districts will achieve excellence with the appropriate supports and resources